Yesterday morning I was craving some cinnamon toast, so decided to snap a few pictures & share the recipe with you all. This is a very quick & easy breakfast (or any time of the day) treat. In under 10 minutes you can have this delicious cinnamony snack in your belly.
• 2 slices of your favourite bread
• butter, to spread on the toasted bread
• 1 tablespoon granulated or caster sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1) Mix cinnamon & sugar until well combined
2) Toast bread
3) Butter toast
4) Immediately sprinkle cinnamon sugar over toast
5) Eat! Enjoy!
If you like, after step 4 you can pop your toast back under the grill for an extra minute. This will lightly caramelise the sugar mix making it even more yummy!